- Business Details
- Copyright Notice
- Status of Linking Policy
- Medical Disclaimer
Business Name: Montgomery Psychiatry & Associates
Address: 1040 Longfield Court
City: Montgomery, AL 36117
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Montgomery Psychiatry & Associates’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Montgomery Psychiatry & Associates’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Montgomery Psychiatry & Associates at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Montgomery Psychiatry & Associates’s web site are provided “as is”. Montgomery Psychiatry & Associates makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Montgomery Psychiatry & Associates does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Montgomery Psychiatry & Associates or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Montgomery Psychiatry & Associates’s Internet site, even if Montgomery Psychiatry & Associates or a Montgomery Psychiatry & Associates authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Montgomery Psychiatry & Associates’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Montgomery Psychiatry & Associates does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Montgomery Psychiatry & Associates may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Montgomery Psychiatry & Associates does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Montgomery Psychiatry & Associates has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Montgomery Psychiatry & Associates of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to Montgomery Psychiatry & Associates’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Alabama without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Ownership of Copyright
The copyright in this website and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) is owned by Montgomery Psychiatry & Associates [and its licensors].
Montgomery Psychiatry & Associates grants to you a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable license to:
- view this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser;
- copy and store this website and the material on this website in your web browser cache memory; and
- print pages from this website for your own [personal and non-commercial] use.
Montgomery Psychiatry & Associates does not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. In other words, all other rights are reserved.
For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without Montgomery Psychiatry & Associates’s prior written permission.
The automated and/or systematic collection of data from this website is prohibited.
You may request permission to use the copyright materials on this website by emailing contact@MontgomeryPsychiatry.com.
Enforcement of Copyright
Montgomery Psychiatry & Associates takes the protection of its copyright very seriously.
If Montgomery Psychiatry & Associates discovers that you have used its copyright materials in contravention of the license above, Montgomery Psychiatry & Associates may bring legal proceedings against you seeking monetary damages and an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
If you become aware of any use of Montgomery Psychiatry & Associates’s copyright materials that contravenes or may contravene the license above, please report this by email to contact@MontgomeryPsychiatry.com.
If you become aware of any material on the website that you believe infringes your or any other person’s copyright, please report this by email to contact@MontgomeryPsychiatry.com.
Montgomery Psychiatry & Associates welcomes links to this website.
This linking policy is intended to assist you when linking to this website.
Links pointing to this website should not be misleading.
Appropriate link text should always be used.
You must not use the Montgomery Psychiatry & Associates logo to link to this website (or otherwise) without Montgomery Psychiatry & Associates express written permission.
You must not link to this website using any inline linking technique.
You must not frame the content of this website or use any similar technology in relation to the content of this website.
This website includes links to other websites owned and operated by third parties. These links are not necessarily endorsements or recommendations.
Montgomery Psychiatry & Associates has no control over the contents of third party websites, and Montgomery Psychiatry & Associates accepts no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Montgomery Psychiatry & Associates may amend this linking policy at any time by publishing a new version on this website.
Should you have any questions about this linking policy, please contact Teresa Duffey, Office Administrator, at contact@MontgomeryPsychiatry.com.
This website contains general information about medical conditions and treatments. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such.
Limitation of Warranties
The medical information on this website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Montgomery Psychiatry & Associates makes no representations or warranties in relation to the medical information on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Montgomery Psychiatry & Associates does not warrant that:
- the medical information on this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the medical information on this website is complete, true, accurate, up-to-date, or non-misleading.
You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
If you have any specific questions about any medical matter you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention.
You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of information on this website.
Nothing in this medical disclaimer will limit any of our liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law, or exclude any of our liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
Portions of this document were created using a Contractology template.