Cancellation and Rescheduling Policy
MPA understands that unexpected circumstances arise and you may need to cancel and/or reschedule an appointment.
We are happy to accommodate our patients who comply with our scheduling policies and procedures. We appreciate your cooperation!
Existing patients will schedule their next appointment at the time of their in-office visit.
NEW patients can request an appointment by:
- Calling MPA during our regular business hours, or
- Submitting an appointment request via our online form.
Cancellations and Requests to Reschedule
Whether you're a new OR existing patient, you can cancel a previously scheduled appointment and/or request a new date by:
- Calling MPA during regular business hours, or
- Notifying MPA via our online form - scroll to form ↓
Advance Notice Requirements
In order for MPA to schedule another patient in your vacated time slot AND to reschedule your appointment, we require a minimum advance notice.
- For existing patients: 24-hour advance notice
- For new patients: 48-hour advance notice
Your account will be charged for:
- "No shows" or missed appointments
- Appointments cancelled with less than the required advance notice
- Excessively late arrivals
MPA reserves the right to refuse service for habitual "no shows" and repeat offenders of our scheduling policies and procedures.