Who To Call
Should you have problems or concerns that need to be addressed between your appointments, please call our office and speak with your doctor’s clinical assistant.
MPA’s office staff is trained to gather the necessary information to aid the doctor in assessing your situation.
Before You Call
Please have the following information available for the staff when you call:
- A call back number where you can be reached
- A complete list of your psychotropic medications. We will need the following:
- The name of the medication
- The milligrams amount
- How you take the medication (i.e., one tablet a day)
- Your pharmacy name
- Your pharmacy telephone number
- Your pharmacy location (street name)
Please Be Patient
Please understand that the physicians and clinical staff are in session the majority of the day.
The doctor will review your information and a trained staff member will call you back with instructions.