Healthcare Management Consulting
What Is Healthcare Management?
According to Wikipedia , Healthcare Management (also known as Health Administration) is "the field relating to leadership, management, and administration of public health systems, health care systems, hospitals, and hospital networks."
A "healthy" healthcare facility, if it is to succeed, understands the importance of:
- Attaining specific outcomes
- Ensuring each department is running smoothly
- Placing the right people in the right jobs
- Setting expectations for their staff
- Making efficient use of resources
- Working towards a common goal
Better Healthcare Management
MPA's healthcare consulting services enable organizations to excel in several areas, including:
- Strategic Management
- Strategy formulation
- Quality Improvement
- Standard setting
- System design
- Reporting mechanisms
- Effectiveness assessment
- Business Development
- Critical thinking
- Business analysis
Please contact Linda Teel, MPA's administrative director, for additional information about our healthcare management consulting services.
- Definition for Health Administration, visit Wikipedia page »